Infant Car Seat Cover
How do you shield your infant from wind, rain, snow, and germs when leaving the house?
When leaving the house, most parents use a blanket as an infant car seat cover and struggle to keep it on while trying to maintain a good grip on the handle. This is dangerous and impractical. We provide you with a safer and more stylish way of bringing your infant out of the house. Our “over the handle” infant car seat cover creates a protective and comfortable dome around the baby, helping to keep the wind, rain, snow, and germs off of the baby’s face. The added privacy also helps to prevent strangers from wanting to touch your cute baby, since it will be difficult for them to see inside. We call it the “InfaShield.” Our design has special features that you will not find on the leading brand.
- The front flap folds upward to close, preventing accidental closing of the front window.
- We use heavy-duty metal snaps because buttons could pose a choking hazard.
- The car seat handle is easily accessible because of our specially designed “handle flap snap.”
- The entire perimeter of the base of the InfaShield is secured with elastic for a snug grip.
- We use the newest and cutest “Snuggle” flannel and “Blizzard” fleece designs.
- We make a limited amount of each design so that yours will be unique and special.
- If you don’t like our fabric designs, we will make a custom InfaShield from your fabric.
- $20 less expensive than the leading brand.
- It’s the perfect baby shower gift.
- Made in the USA of imported fabric.